[OutVoice] Gay.com Presents: The KnockOUT Tour- Featuring Eric Himan and Levi Kreis

cassandra at thumbcrown.com cassandra at thumbcrown.com
Tue Feb 28 13:34:43 CST 2006

Gay.com and PlanetOut Presents: The KnockOUT Tour featuring Eric Himan and Levi Kreis

  Eric Himan was named to the 2005 OUT 100 list. With five independent releases under his belt and topping 10K cd's sold nationally, Eric has been making a name for himself in both the LGBT and music communities. Eric is known for his relentless touring schedule which keeps him on the road for approx. 200 shows a year. This young troubadour is following his musical dream as he spreads his unique brand of folk/pop to eager ears all over the country. His story has been covered by OUT, Instinct, Genre, The Advocate and even Curve Magazines. Eric has appeared on both LOGO and Q TV Networks. Sirius Out Q, This Way Out, and OutVoice have also done national radio features with Eric. In 2005, Eric was included in the 2005 HRC release "Love Rocks" with his song "No Urgency". Eric has been featured at over 30 Pride celebrations nationally. www.erichiman.com

  Levi Kreis was most recently seen on Donald Trump's Apprentice, where he composed and performed the winning song for the XM Challenge "Nothing". Levi's song "I Should Go" has just been picked up and is running on Days of Our Lives and the Young and the Restless is now being featuring “Hardly a Hero” both from his debut disc “One of the Ones”. Levi's captivating compositions and heartfelt delivery are winning folks over one performance at a time. Since the show, Levi has been THE top seller now at CDbaby.com. www.levikreis.com

  Please see either artist site for full Tour Details: Below is an overview! We hope to see you on the road!

  Wednesday, March 8th
  The Blue Door
  Oklahoma City, OK

  Thursday, March 9th
  Guava Lamp
  Houston, TX

  Friday, March 10th
  Poor David's Pub
  Dallas, TX

  Monday, March 13th
  LGBT Center
  El Paso, TX

  Wednesday, March 15th
  Mama Java's Coffeehouse
  Phoenix, AZ

  Thursday, March 16th
  Twiggs Coffeehouse
  San Diego, CA

  Friday, March 17th
  Choices
  Long Beach, CA

  Sunday, March 19th
  The Mint
  Los Angeles, CA

  Monday, Monday 20th
  Moby Dicks
  San Francisco, CA

  Tuesday, March 21st
  Headhunters
  Sacramento, CA

  Wednesday, March 22nd
  A Street Marketplace
  Ashland, OR

  Thursday, March 23rd
  The Crescent
  Seattle, WA

  Friday, March 24th
  Mississippi Pizza
  Portland, OR

  Sunday, March 26th
  The Flying M
  Boise, ID

  Monday, March 27th
  Mo Diggity’s
  Salt Lake City, UT

  Tuesday, March 28th
  The Walnut Room
  Denver, CO

  Wednesday, March 29th
  MCC Omaha
  Omaha, NE

  Thursday, March 30th
  M- Shop
  Ames, IA

  Friday, March 31st
  Wilde Roast Cafe
  Minneapolis, MN

  Tuesday, April 4th
  The Bitter End
  New York, NY

  Wednesday, April 5th
  University of Maine
  Orono, ME

  Thursday, April 6th
  Felt Club
  Boston, MA

  Friday, April 7th
  Adagio Piano and Jazz Cafe
  New London, CT

  Sunday, April 9th
  World Café Live
  Philadelphia, PA

  Monday, April 10th
  Gravity Lounge
  Charlottesville, VA

  Saturday, April 15th
  Douglass Corner
  Nashville, TN

  Tuesday, April 18th
  Southgate House
  Newport, KY

  Wednesday, April 26th
  Columbus, OH

  - More dates to be added for April!!!!!!

Cassandra Buncie
Thumbcrown Records
www.erichiman.com
814-883-4281 (cell- business line)