[OutVoice] Questions for artists using iTunes and myspace, please...

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 14:34:44 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/26/06 12:01:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jddoyle1 at aol.com writes:

> Can some of you folks post to the list your own feelings about
> that....ie....how hard is it technically? is it a good idea? any problems
> with iTunes and
> how they administer your account? would you recommend it for someone who is
> not
> financially at a point where they can have CDs made?....

I went through CD Baby. They do all the administration. Great job.
www.cdbaby.com Not sure if they can handle something that isn't on a CD for sale.

Jamie

Jamie Anderson
Singer-Songwriter-Parking lot attendant
Touring nationally for 19 years
www.jamieanderson.com
"Politically astute, sexy and fun." -- Curve