[OutVoice] ..crawling from the wreckage, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 00:01:54 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, it might have been a rainy, drizzly day, but it was beautiful to look
out the window of our temporary KOOP home and bring another episode of  "Qu
eerWaves" to the airwaves--even if, for now, it's just something for Austin.  We
had a great time with Canadian Vicki Guzman--talking, singing, and laughing.
To keep up with her, check out her soon-to-be-updated website at
_http://www.vickiguzman.com_ (http://www.vickiguzman.com)  and find her  CDs at (where
else?) CD Baby. (Thanks to Paul Manchin for turning her on to  "QueerWaves!")
If you tuned your radio to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX around 430pm this weekend,
you'd have heard us and all of this too..

ASHLEY MACISAAC/"Bitch"/Pride and
"Lay Me Down"/Ashley MacIsaac
ROGR LEE/"Sexing Up Th' Case For War"/Sexing Up th' Case for War and
"Tiny Cup, Big Ocean"/There to Here
THE HIDDEN CAMERAS/"Heavy Flow Of Evil"/Play EP and
"We Oh We"/Mississauga Goddam
VICKI GUZMAN/"Men Are Back"/Climb It and
"Flower And Fade/Patience/Bus"/Left is My Favorite Color

for the birthday boys..
George Harrison
GIRLYMAN/"My Sweet Lord"/Remember Who I Am
Abe Lincoln
BILLY PORTER and TRIBE/"Four Score/Abie, Baby"/Hair: The  Actors' Fund of
America Benefit Recording
Edward Gorey
THE TIGER LILLIES with KRONOS QUARTET/"ABC"/The Gorey End

And for Mardi Gras
MARY GAUTHIER/"Wheel Inside The Wheel"/Mercy Now

Thanks for all those who've given to keep KOOP going. For more information
regarding benefits and our progress, check out our website at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org) .

Love from Austin, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts (soon, I hope!),  Schedules, Playlists and more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage