[OutVoice] Mara Levi in NYC this week

Mara Levi maralevi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:29:02 CST 2006

Hey.
Just a reminder that I will be in the big apple this week.

I'll be playing a free show at the
*Sidewalk Cafe
94 Avenue A
Wednesday, March 1 at 9:00pm*
*** FYI, Sidewalk lets you IN for free, but has a 2 drink minimum.***
I'll have drink tickets for a few lucky early birds.

I know that Wednesday is not traditionally a party night, but I'm attempting
to start
a party revolution and I need your help.  Some reasons to come out on a
Wednesday night:
1) It's hump day (night)
2) Nothing good is on TV (as opposed to Sunday night)
3) Extreme lack of maraleviness in your life
4) Possible excuse not to work Thursday
5) Possible chance to meet/make out with hot people (depending on
attendance)

Need more reasons?  Email me and I'll hook you up.
Hope to see you all soon!
Love and oldness,
Mara

www.maralevi.com is the place to go.