[OutVoice] comin' Out w/Nuñez this week??

Foxx, Melissa (orlando) mfoxx at wtks.com
Tue Feb 21 14:03:41 CST 2006

TONIGHT!! 02/21/06
Johnny's Fillin' Station Presents "Acoustic Nunez"
Date: Tuesday, February 21st, 2006
Event: "Partytime with Nunez in Johnnyville!"
Venue: Johnny's Fillin' Station
Location: 2631 Ferncreek Ave, Orlando, FL
Time: 10pm to 1am
Cost: Free!
Buy 10 wings get 10 for $1 until 10pm.  10pm to close HALF off your bill!! (Eat-in only!)
More Info: 407-894-6900

******Brevard County LADIES!*******

Hola "Colorful Ladies" -  Don't forget about THIS Thursday Night!!!  We've pushed UP our start time for THIS Thursday night's "Special Acoustic Show" at the Rainbow Room!!  We will begin rather early (Heck, it's a school night!)  So, plan on being there by 7pm, because we'll be starting soon after that! And, we're only playing until 10pm!  TELL EVERYONE that you can think of that NUNEZ is pulling an EARLY SHOW - Just for them!!  (Ain't we sweet?!)

So.... Drag your friends, and head Out!

**This THURSDAY - 02/23/06
The Rainbow Room Presents "Acoustic Nunez"