[OutVoice] Rachael Sage in Nashville

Freddy Freeman freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Mon Feb 20 14:45:50 CST 2006

 In case any of you are in the area - Rachael Sage will be performing tomorrow night (Tuesday 21st) at 3rd and Lindsley (at the corner of 3rd and Lindsley) in Nashville. 9pm $5. My hubby and I will be going to see her and I will probably write a little something about it in the Freedom Press. I love it when Outmusic/Outvoice peers come to town !!

Freddy Freeman
Winner of the Stonewall Society 2005 Genre Award for "Steam"
2004 Outmusician of the Year Award Nominee
Promoter of Bearapalooza - a Celebration of Fur in Music
615 -366 - 0145
www.freddyfreeman.com