[OutVoice] Robert Urban on MySpace.com - listen to/download

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 15:17:52 CST 2006

Hey Outvoicers -

We've had lotsa requests for this, especially from GLBT internet radio shows
-
and finally got around to it -

The new Urban Productions mp3 music site is up on MySpace.com -
Anyone can now listen to/download featured Robert Urban tracks FREE - visit:
http://www.myspace.com/roberturban

I've started with a selection from each of my 3 CD releases -
plus a new track "EVERYONE WANTS THE FIRE" from the new CAMP DAZE motion
picture soundtrack (2005)

W'ell soon be featuring unique glbt music tracks - found no where else - from
the "Urban Productions Boldly Presents" glbt live-in-concert archives and
from various glbt artist recording sessions here at the Urban Productions
recording studio.

up NOW at http://www.myspace.com/roberturban

1. "TRAGEDY" from ELEGIES (2000)
2. "YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW" from 2003 ROCK WIDOW cd (2003
3. "THE MEAT-EATERS' SONG" from "godless" (1997)
4. "EVERYONE WANTS THE FIRE" from CAMP DAZE motion picture soundtrack (2005)

additionally -
"DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" and "WAITING FOR ROME TO FALL" mp3s from ROCK WIDOW
are still up on www.roberturban.com and can be downloaded at:
http://roberturban.com/mp3.html

luv
ru