[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 2-13-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 21:29:47 CST 2006

                                                                    Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 2-13-06 8-10 PM EST
  Sandy Rapp - Everyone Was At Stonewall
Carlyn Hutchens - Come On Over
bobbyblue - La Isla Bonita
Coleman Lindberg - Crawling Home
Patrick Boothe - Sorry For What I've Done
Matt Clark - I Said
Skott Freedman - I'll Be Okay
Richard Summerbell - Make The Connection
Corinne Curcio - Back In Time
Ember Swift - Disarming
Dropjoy - Diamonds
Providence - The Change Is Hard
Heidi Hensley Band - Dreams
Will Young - Switch It On
Evan Cowden - All. (Extended Mix)
Craymo - Second Chance
MAOR - Jump
Nunez - Cry Mercy
Virago - Here Be Dragons
Lipstick Conspiracy - 10,000 Days
Phideaux - everynight
Lisa Jackson + Girl Friday - Don't Get Bitter
Kevin Cahoon and Ghetto Cowboy - good time gone bad
Semi Precious Weapons - Crack Open Your Gorgeous Face
Vibralux - Space Girl Diet
Oestrogenix - CCC

  If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/megaclectic
Or
http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic