[OutVoice] Queer Voices Playlist

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 19:17:07 CST 2006

Hi, Outmusic & Outvoice members,
   Some of you are aware that my monthy Queer Music Heritage segment is aired
as part of the weekly show, Queer Voices, on the 4th Monday of the month.
Well, I'm also on Queer Voices EVERY Monday, helping to co-host. Well, QV has
mainly a "talk show" format, but with my "nudging" I'm able to slip in quite a
few songs between guests. Here are the songs played in the last couple of months.

Romanovsky & Phillips - Hymn
Transcendence Gospel Choir - Safe in the Arms of Jesus
Corinne Curcio - Trick or Treat
from "Get Used To It" - My Leviticus
VonTanner - Queer Nation
Levi Kreis - Love In Another Light
Tunahelpers - Blueberry Head
Dykeappella - Lesbian Picnic
David Sereda - Powerful Love
Anthony Rapp - Just Some Guy
Daniel Cartier - Deck the Halls
Daniel Cartier - Auld Lang Syne
Ann Reed - We Three Kings
Jimmy James (as Cher) - Blue Christmas
DC Anderson - Department Stores Mean Christmas
Rick & Andy - Cowboys Are Frequently Secretly Fond of Each Other
Melissa Etheridge - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Christy Claxton - Best Loved Girl
Boy George - Same Thing In Reverse
Three Marys - Homophobic Blues
Martine Locke - Hallelujah
Christy Claxton - Beautiful Losers (live)
Ruthie Foster, Patrice Pike & Erika Luckett - Little Red Recorder
Levi Kreis - Love In Another Light
Levi Kreis - Man Outta Me
Martin Swinger - Military Ditty/Give Us Our Own
Fred Small - Marine's Lament
Blayne Bell - Escape
Brian Kent - Don't Stop Believin'
Brian Kent - I'm Not Crazy
Natalia Zukerman - Fool's Gold
Melissa Ferrick - Beijing
Adrianne - December
Martine Locke - Hallelujah
Martine Locke - Watchin' You
Tret Fure - The Wedding Song
Nedra Johnson - Forever In Love
Darren - Spread the Love

.....and, artists, if I don't have your CDs, I can't play 'em....:) So please
not only send 'em to me, but visit my OutRadio site and get them to the other
GLBT music radio shows listed there as well.

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.queervoices.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle