[OutVoice] Press Release: RUBBERLEGS' CD RELEASE PARTY at CRASH MANSION, SAT. FEB. 25th

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Mon Feb 6 13:03:28 CST 2006

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -
Contact:  Gordon P. Smith  #  SICK PUPPIES PRODUCTIONS
212.614.8977  #  sickpups at nyc.rr.com  #  http://www.rubberlegs.com

RUBBERLEGS' CD RELEASE PARTY at CRASH MANSION
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25th, 2006, at 9:00 PM
199 Bowery (at Spring) -- 6 train to Spring, or F to 2nd Ave. -- $10
cover -- 212.982.0740

Rubberlegs takes the stage at Crash Mansion, and celebrates the release of
their new maxi-single "The Timinator :: Boyfriends, Volume 1." Come get
plugged by the kevlar-piercing waveforms of the masters of alt.tronica, 100%
live.

Originally described by Outmusic's Jon Gilbert Leavitt as "the wackiest
electronic duo since the Flying Lizards," Rubberlegs has been honing their
live show since 2001, following a surprise MP3.com hit where "China Too" and
"People Who Talk in Elevators" made the New Wave chart's Top 5. Now with new
third 'leg Anthony on electronic drums, the live experience careers
headfirst into new sonic territory. Devo gets a Chicks-On-Speed makeover.
Says Peg, "We couldn't find a musical genre that adequately describes what
we do, so we had to create our own! ALT.TRONICA. It's not just a newsgroup,
it's a floor wax AND a dessert topping!" Don't be caught with your pants
down when sex, as we know it, becomes obsolete.

The new Rubberlegs CD is available at http://www.cdbaby.com/all/rubberlegs

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses.]