[OutVoice] Surprise February Feature on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 08:42:51 CST 2006

Hey gang -

Thanks to writer (and bass guitarist) Pam DeGroff of TG Forum Magazine, this
month I get a break from my usual role as GGW interviewer   - and get to kick
back as the featured glbt musician for February.

Read Pam's incisive interview with yours truly - in the current issue of TG
Forum Magazine (for subscribers at: www.tgforum.com) also at:
http://roberturban.com/interviewtgforum.html

See all of Gay Guitarists Worldwide's   featured Hall of Fame players at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

luv -
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists

Crank it up - our time has come! Worldwide internet group for
gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric & acoustic guitarists, bassists and players of all akin
stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians & fans also welcome. Not limited
to guitarists! - All kinds & levels of players - students to pros are welcome.
Find musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private instruction,
recording & performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share & discuss guitar
techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, great guitarists. Post pics & create photo
albums of yer fav guitars, yer fav pics of yerself, or yer fav gtr godz. Check
out all the cool guitar & music related info in our LINKS, FILES & PHOTOS
sections. Homepage photo rotates as we feature a different glbt player each
month.