[OutVoice] After Hours Playlist, with guest co-host JD Doyle

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 05:03:05 CST 2006

Well, what a fun show that was. Jimmy Carper had me come on his After Hours
show again, in the early hours of Sunday, from 1 to 4am, and I packed in 34
songs. We're on KPFT in Houston, 90.1fm. What a treat it was being able to play a
few FCC-challenged songs, like ones by David Brown, Kris Landherr and Robert
German...:)

Slow Mo Erotic -- Love Is
Freddy Freeman -- Break the Silence
Tomboy -- OK2Bgay
Josh Zuckerman -- Out From Under
The Damsels -- Dirty Little Nice Girl
Tommy Johns -- Hate Is Not a Family Value
Levis Kreis -- Bittersweet Salvation
Jay Spears -- Playing On My Team
Ron Romanovsky -- Hard Times for Closet Cases
Jeremy Henry -- Selfish Song
Josh Duffy -- Artificial (Album Version)
Joshua Harrell -- Johnny B Happy
Martine Locke -- Hallelujah
Rachel Sage -- Alright, OK
Vontanner -- It's Showtime
David Brown -- Gym Teacher (Live)
Go Go Boys -- Homo on the Range
Nekked -- How Come You Don't Love Me
Don Harvey -- Truck Stop Boy
Micah Barnes -- After You
Daniel Cartier -- Giving In To You
Kendall -- GI Barbie
Kendall -- Ain't Love Queer
Grecote w/ Freddy Freeman -- Closer
Kris Landherr -- I Just Might Die
Bondage Fairies -- Gay Wedding
Joshua Klipp -- Little Girl
Mika -- Grace Kelly
Matt Katz -- On the Line
Tyler Stephenson -- Only One Life (Radio/Dance Mix)
Patrick Boothe -- What I Didn't Know
Jeremy Gloff -- Blow Away
Gene Manuel -- Forgotten
Robert German -- Marlboro Man

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.kpft.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle