[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--12/30

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 18:54:29 CST 2006

Dear Outsters-
"QueerWaves" closed out the year with the last of our month of holiday
shows, our "Half-Price Holiday Show" with music too good to wait till next year.
Here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin or if you
linked to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)   around
3pm Saturday..

DANIEL CARTIER/"Auld Lang Syne"/Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
MARTIN SWINGER/"Christmas Blues"/Bear Naked
D.C. ANDERSON/"Soon After Christmas"/Blue Summer Day
JILL SOUBLE/"Merry Christmas From The Family/Christmas Is The Saddest Day  Of
The Year"/and
MARK ISLAM/"It Just Don't Seem Like Christmas Without Your"/thanks again,  JD!
OPAL FOXX QUARTET/"Christmas"/The Love that Won't Shut Up
ROBIN RENEE/"Almost Had A Holiday"/
NAMOLI BRENNETT/"Sugarplum Dreams"/and
CORINNE CURCIO/"Wassail To You"/CD singles
JIMMY ROLAND/"You're My Everyday Holiday"/Partners for Life
ROBERT ANTON/"The Christmas Song (Chestnuts)"/What About Xmas
HEDDA LAYNE/"What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?"/Holiday

See you next year.
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: