[OutVoice] Queer Voices Playlist - Houston

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 27 23:26:06 CST 2006

Hi, Outmusic & Outvoice members,
   Some of you are aware that my monthy Queer Music Heritage segment is aired
as part of the weekly show, Queer Voices, on the 4th Monday of the month.
Well, I'm also on Queer Voices EVERY Monday, helping to co-host. Well, QV has
mainly a "talk show" format, but with my "nudging" I'm able to slip in quite a
few songs between guests. Here are the songs played in the last three months.

Atomic Swindlers - Intergalactic Lesbian Love Song
Carla Gordon - Homosexual
Tracy Stark - Morning Light
Dropmore Scarlet - Pretty Lip
David Brown - Mr Right
Tony Barre - Top and Bottom
Scott Free Interview
Jay Spears - Playin' On My Team
Anne Engel - Song for America
Steve Cohen - I Want Everything
Emma's Revolution - This Love
Patrick Boothe - What I Didn't Know
Chris Pureka - These Pages
Melissa Etheridge - I Need To Wake Up
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
Tomas - No Interest
Patrice Pike - Me and Smooth
Ginger Leigh - Close Enough
Ochi - Tell Me Your Name
Sister Funk - On the Dance Floor
Deidre McCalla - If God Only Knew
Deidre McCalla - Playing For Keeps
Melissa Etheridge - Scarecrow
Clark Carlton - Matthew
Zrazy - Come Out Everybody
Zrazy - confession
Deidre McCalla - Mama Loves Me / Playing For Keeps
Ginger Leigh - Close Enough
Patrice Pike - Me and Smooth
Erika Luckett - Deixa
David Gurland - Every Beautiful Man in the World
Tret Fure - End of Glory
Tret Fure - Hawk and the Dove
Ann Reed - I Can't Sleep
Ron Romanovsky - Sanctity of Marriage
Ann Reed - Power Tools Are a Girl's Best Friend
Ann Reed - Stay That Way
Ron Romanovsky - The 'Gay' In Paree
Positive Voices - Until It's Over
Positive Voices - When You Care
Positive Voices - The Face of Love
Alan Lett - From Now On (Second Chance)
Michael Callen - They Are Falling All Around Me
Bayou City Performing Arts (Houston) - Come to the Music
Bayou City Performing Arts - Peace Peace/Silent Night
Russ Lorenson - My Grown-Up Christmas List
Debbie Friedman - The Dreidel Song
Jill Sobule - I Saw a Cop
Janis Ian - Married in London
Shawn Thomas - Not Gay Enough For You
Suzi Nash - Uncle Mike
Jeff Straker - River

Of course they'll be LOTS more in 2007, and artists, please send me your CDs,
if I don't have 'em, I can't play 'em...:)

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.kpft.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle