[OutVoice] this week at myspace/boysentrance

qear1 at comcast.net qear1 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 26 23:43:41 EST 2006

Hi Outvoicers and Happy New Year,

This week at www.myspace/boysentrance we are featuring a page full of eye candy for your sweet tooth. Check out the flesh in my "top friends"- chief amongst them is Mike Ferro, Silver Meddalist in the 2006 Gay Games in Physique and X-guitarist for Boys' Entrance.

Also, new this week on the musical side of things is my demo cover of the Pansy Division classic, "Fem In A Black Leather Jacket".

Enjoy,
Tim Cain/Boys' Entrance

--
"I am resplendent in divergence." - D. Byrne