[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--12/23

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Dec 24 09:20:23 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
We're in full holiday mode now, and "QueerWaves" wallowed in that bowl of
egg nog..
Here's what you'd have heard if you tuned your radios to 91.7fm KOOP Austin
TX or linked up to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)
last Saturday at 3pm  CST..

ELTON JOHN/"Step Into Christmas"
PET SHOP BOYS/"It Doesn't Often Snow At Christmas"
and RUFUS WAINWRIGHT/"Spotlight On Christmas"/Elton John's Christmas  Party
EXTRA FANCY/"Christmastime"/No Mercy
BITCH AND ANIMAL/"Ganja"/Eternally Hard
THE KINSEY SICKS/"It's Crystal  Time In The City"/Sicks in the City
WILLIAM S.BURROUGHS AND KURT COBAIN/"The 'Priest' They Called Him"/CD  single
KIKI AND HERB/"People Die"/Do You Hear What We Hear?
INDIGO GIRLS/"The River"/1200 Curfews
GRANT KING/"Sassafras Lake"/Bodies of Water
LIBERACE WITH GEORGE LIBERACE & HIS ORCHESTRA/"'Twas The Night Before
Christmas"/A Really Swell Christmas
D.C.ANDERSON/"The Rest Of The Year"/All is Calm, All is Bright

NEXT WEEK: We round up our Holiday salute with music by some of your (and
my) favorite out artists..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: