[OutVoice] TIME-WARP DEC 22 2006 Holiday / Sharon's Memorial Show

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 11:50:38 CST 2006

TIME-WARP
DEC 22 2006 Holiday / Sharon's Memorial Show
  Black Lace - Timewarp
Bootlickers* - Homo XMas - Automatic Ball Cleaner
Leah Zicari* - Thursday in December - Pretty On Thursday
Trans Siberian Orch - The Music Box -The Christmas Attic
Trans Siberian Orch -  - Christmas Canon -The Christmas Attic
Namoli Brennet* - Sugarplum Dreams - Sugarplum dreams
Mannheim Steamroller - Greensleeves -A Fresh Aire Christmas
Mannheim Steamroller -Wassail, Wassail -Christmas
Reggae - Joy To The World

  Sharon's Playlist segment
Hoobastank - The Reason
Nickelback - Far Away
Dixie Chicks - Goodbye Earl
Sheryl Crow & Kid Rock - Picture
Los Del Rio - Marcarena
Billy Idol - Mony Mony
Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love - Hits
Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Europop
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Gold & Platinum- Hits of the '80s, Vol. 1
Men at Work - Down Under - Gold & Platinum- Hits of the '80s, Vol. 1
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Van Halen - Jump (Extended Version)
Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop - Greatest Hits [Reprise]
Cher - believe -believe

  Holiday music segment # 2
Ani Difranco* - & Dar Williams - christians and the pagans
The Killers - Great Big Sled
The Tea Party - Winter Solstice
Lorena Mckennitt - The Old Ways (wiccan)
Hex Girls - Earth Wind Fire & Air
Melissa Etheridge*, -  so this is christmas
Alvin & The Chipmunks- 12 Days of Christmas
Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas)

* = TLGB (Trans, Lesbian, Gay , Bi ) Artists
  Sharon Kasaback was a great friend to Alanna and Joanne and made us a part of her family.. She will be greatly missed !!
She passed away Dec 20 2006.
  Our Comment/Dedication line is 206-666-6940
  Can be heard on Transfm http://www.transfm.org
  or podcast http://wkjce.podOmatic.com/?badge=1

  TransFM Announces LIVE Holiday broadcast Starting December 24 at 10:00 AM
and ending December 25 at midnight EDT, TransFM will host a live broadcast
to spread Holiday Cheer.
If you feel lonely or just want to say hello, give us a buzz at
(978)373-8898.
If you can't afford to call but need or want to talk, please call collect.
Everyone is welcome and you are all invited!
  Included among our festivities will be music,(listener' s choice so call in
or send an email to TransFM at sexmagnet.com)
  Scheduled Interviews with people from around our community as well as
  Call in guests and surprised guests
(surprised that we are calling them)
  So join Ethan and other TransFM broadcasters for a fun filled Holiday!
  http://www.TransFM.org
  To listen:
http://www.live365.com/stations/ethanstp

Goddess Bless,