[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 12-16-06

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 09:25:08 CST 2006

RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here
http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
>From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player,
Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you
can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Saturday 12-16-06 8-10
PM EST
Tune in Monday 8-10 PM EST for Part 2 of my Christmas Show

Adrianne - December
Annette Warner - Ole Ms Kringle
Corinne Curcio - Wassail To You
D. C. Anderson - Silent Night
Dave Hall - Coventry Carol
David Dub - O Holy Night
Jonathan Newell - Rain At Christmas
Janet Villas - Christmas Time Is Here
Lea DeLaria - Sleigh Ride
Leah Zicari - Thursday In December
Liana - 'Tis The Season
Drew Paralic - (On the Occasion of) Wet Snow
John Paul Sharp - End Of Days/Carol Of The Bells
Robert Anton - The Christmas Song
Mary Gauthier - Christmas In Paradise
Sean Wiggins - Baby Let's Make Up For Christmas
The Loved Ones - Almost Had A Holiday
Brady Earnhart - Honey Don't Think Your Mama Don't Know
Shawn Thomas - What Child Is This
Gary Beach/Roger Bart - Silver Bells
Darren Stewart-Jones - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Dennis Hensley - Doesn't Feel Like Christmas
Jacqui Naylor - Christmas Ain't What It Used To Be
China White (Josh Zuckerman) - All I Want For Christmas
Roger Kuhn - Under the Mistletoe
Matthew Duffy - Last Christmas
No You Turn - A Christmas Song
Rupaul - I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus
Jay Spears - Jay's Xmas Song
Pansy Division - Homo Christmas
2 Sporty Shorty and The Little Gay Elves - Santa Claus Is A Girl
The Kinsey Sicks - Harried Little Christmas
ist - I Am Jesus (And You're Not)

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html