[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 12-11-06

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 21:08:32 CST 2006

RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here
http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
>From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player,
Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you
can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 12-11-06 8-10 PM
EST

The Damsels - Ashes
Ember Swift - Some Fine Day
Andy Northrup - It Ain't Easy
Christopher Dallman - Motel Room
Mike Rickard - Who I Am
Blayne Bell - Run To The Fire
Nhojj - Lost/Found
Evan Cowden - All. (Radio Edit)
Brian Kent - I'm Not Crazy
Storybox - Never Wonder (Words Unspoken)
Keyth Lawrence - Mint
Leah Zicari - Thursday In December
Calling Long Distance #42 Full Moon Freak Out
MAOR - Amazing
Shimmerplanet - Don't Know Where I'm Going, But I'm Gone
Mark Weigle - SoulSex (Disclosure/Essence)
Cellardoor - Today My Heart Is Empty
Lipstick Conspiracy - Welcome To The Gender Frontier
Phideaux - Rainboy
Trelloskilos - Aftershock

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on
RGIN.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard here on
RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php
Polls will be open all week.
The New Music Playoffs can also be heard on BNCI-FM http://bcnifm.com/
So this is added exposure for the artists involved.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
George Strait: It Just Comes Natural (0-1)
30 Seconds To Mars: From Yesterday (0-1)
Gregory Douglass: Into The Sunset (0-1)

Matchup #2
Brad Paisley: She's Everything (2-1)
Bowling For Soup: High School Never Ends (2-1)
Ember Swift: Some Fine Day (2-1)

Matchup #3
Jewel: Good Day (3-1)
Disturbed: Land Of Confusion (3-1)
Susan Souza: Held Her (3-1)

Matchup #4
Keyth Lawrence: Mint (0-0)
Leah Zicari: Thursday In December (0-0)

Matchup #5
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Snow (Hey Oh) (2-0)
Shawn Thomas: Kickin' Back (2-0)

Championship Match Up
Blue October: Into The Ocean (3-0)
Rubberlegs: The Timinator (5-0) (Reigning Champion)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there
vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html