[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" Playlist--12/09

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Dec 10 07:39:36 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
Oh, what an incredible new studio we have now! I can't wait to learn how to
do more than just the basics--once I do, we can start phone-in's again!
But for now, we're enjoying the holiday sounds of "QueerWaves" Month of Gay
Apparel, and here's what you'd have heard if you'd tuned in 91.7fm KOOP Austin
 TX, or linked to our live webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

KIKI AND HERB/"Opening Medley"/Do You Hear What We Hear?
HEDDA LAYNE/"Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy/Winter Wonderland"/Holiday
HOLIDAY EXPRESS/"Disco Santa"/(Thanks to JD!)
EL VEZ/"The Little Drummer Boy"/Sno-Way Jose
BRADY EARNHART/"Honey Don't Think Your Momma Don't Know"/Manalapan
ROD MCKUEN AND DUSTY SPRINGFIELD/"Baby It's Cold Outside"/Christmas in  London
LEA DELARIA/"The Truth About Christmas"/Winter Moon
>From the wonderful anthology, Cabaret Noel: A Broadway Cares  Christmas..
JASTON WILLIAMS/"A Tuna Story"
B.D.WONG/"Wishing You A Drag Queen Christmas"
ALIX KOREY/"The Truth About Christmas"
KRISTINE ZBORNIK/"Surabaya Santa"

NEXT WEEK: More Holiday Tunes!
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: