[OutVoice] KL LIVE THIS SATURDAY

Keyth Lawrence kl at keythlawrence.com
Fri Dec 8 14:08:49 CST 2006

keyth lawrence

live in nyc

THIS SATURDAY, DEC. 9th
10:30 pm
metropolitan room @ gotham
34 w. 22nd st. (b/t 5th & 6th) - nyc
212.206.0440
reservations suggested
www.metropolitanroom.com

Nearly a decade ago, Keyth Lawrence brought his original material to NYC stages and begun sharing his stories from behind the piano.  Keyth returns to the stage this Fall with a show that is illustrative of these original performances.  Featuring brand new material that was composed during hunting season on a dairy farm in Upstate, NY, this evening will be a launching pad and will precede the I Said! Records release of his new single, "Mint".  "I have never consciously chosen solitude as a means of writing," says Keyth, "but being in a barn in the middle of the woods while gunshots rang out forced me to quickly access these songs.  It was my only way of seeking comfort."

links
www.keythlawrence.com
www.myspace.com/keythlawrence
www.sonicbids.com/keythlawrence