[OutVoice] Meet December's featured player MORRY CAMPBELL on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 12:42:34 CST 2006

Hey gang -

Meet NYC-based gay singer-songwriter guitarist  MORRY CAMPBELL - Gay
Guitarists Worldwide's featured player for DECEMBER 2006!

Morry talks about his life in music (and includes mentions of quite a few of
his GLBT artist colleages!) in our exclusive GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
Interview with MORRY at: http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

See our Yahoo Homepage featuring MORRY at:

luv -

Robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
2006 Outmusician of the Year

Crank it up - out time has come! GAY GUITARISTS is the worldwide internet
group for gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric acoustic guitarists, bassists and
players of all akin stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians fans also
welcome.
Not limited to guitarists! - All kinds levels of players, from students to
pros, are welcome. Find Musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private
instruction, recording performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share discuss
guitar techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Post pics share photos of
yer fav instruments players. Post pics of yerself! Check out all the cool
guitar music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo
rotates as we feature a different GLBT player each month.