[OutVoice] RGIN Happenings

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 09:13:10 CDT 2006

RGIN can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx

  You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

  Tune in to Edge Radio Wednesday night 8PM EST on RGIN to hear an interview with Ari Gold. http://www.edgeradioshow.com/

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard here on RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's New Music Playoffs http://www.vizcam.tv/musicplayoffs/nmpcurrent.html  Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artist matchup is

Out From Under - Josh Zuckerman
vs.
Far Away - Nickelback

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there vote for some of the other new music.

  Starting this week the replay of Pride Showcase will be on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on RGIN.

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group