[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--08/26

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 10:23:31 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
My, my, my...a record-breaking month-long string of 100 degree-plus days  has
yours truly truly dragging the ground..so much so that I didn't even send
y'all my weekly warning (ahem--announcement) regarding this week's edition of
"QueerWaves." Too bad if y'all missed it--we had a great time listening to some
 of the hot new tunes that have come this way..

Here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in this Saturday around 3pm  CDT on
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or if you'd had your browser linked to the webcast  at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  instead..

PAPPY/"Dallas Rain"/The Nurtured Seed (Oh, for some AUSTIN rain..)
THE MIRACLES (sans SMOKEY ROBINSON)/"Ain't Nobody Straight In LA"/Queer
Noises 1961-1978: From the Closet to the Charts
TOMMY JOHNS/"Introduction/Lucky"/Heading Into Tomorrow
RUBBERLEGS/"Lawnchairs (live)"/Boyfriends, Vol.1: The Timinator
DARLING NEW NEIGHBORS/"Puppies"/Every Day is Saturday Night
D.C.ANDERSON/"I Am Still"/I am Still
ANDY MULLEN/"Make Me A Man"/I Wish My Name were Jack
DROPMORE SCARLET/"Pretty Lip"/Dropmore Scarlet
ARTHUR LOVES PLASTIC (with LISA MOSCATIELLO)/"Ashtray"/Troubled
JASON & DEMARCO/"Trying To Get To You"/Till the End of Time
TONY  BARRE/"De-Briefing/Room To Maneuver"/Barre Maneuvers

Next Week: Goodbye to Summer..sniff sniff..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: