[OutVoice] Thank You & Reminder

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 18:59:36 CDT 2006

I would like to thank everyone who voted in the New Music Playoffs internet radio show on RGIN. The response was awesome. Be sure to tune in tomorrow (Sunday 10 AM -Noon EST at http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx ) to see who won and who they will be matched up against this week.

                                                   Bill

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group