[OutVoice] Queer Voices Playlist - Houston

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 17:14:25 CDT 2006

Hi, Outmusic & Outvoice members,
   Some of you are aware that my monthy Queer Music Heritage segment is aired
as part of the weekly show, Queer Voices, on the 4th Monday of the month.
Well, I'm also on Queer Voices EVERY Monday, helping to co-host. Well, QV has
mainly a "talk show" format, but with my "nudging" I'm able to slip in quite a
few songs between guests. Here are the songs played in the last couple of months.

Rachael Sage - Alright, Ok
Rachael Sage - Lonely Streets
Charlie - Man Enuff
Allen Hanks - Not Like Mine
Allen Hanks - You Gotta Give
John Whitley - Special Rights
Jan Tilley - Bricks and Bottles
The Foremen - I Think I'll Be A Homo
Judy Small - Let The Rainbow Shine
Williams Brothers - Can't Cry Hard Enough
Jeremy Henry - Selfish Song
Sonia - No Bomb Is Smart
Susan Souza - Held Her
Dave Hall & Marcus Hutcheson - Something There Is  (live, unreleased, 2001)
Jimmy James - Dark Lady
Jimmy James - Believe
DC Anderson - I Least Expect You Now
David Sereda - Powerful Love
Kris Landherr - I Just Might Die (radio edit)

.....and, artists, if I don't have your CDs, I can't play 'em....:) So please
not only send 'em to me, but visit my OutRadio site and get them to the other
GLBT music radio shows listed there as well.

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.kpft.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle