[OutVoice] Sandy Rapp in NYC

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 12:00:35 CDT 2006

Hey City Folk: On Saturday. August, 26 from 2 to 4  PM, I'm at the NYU Law
School Auditorium off Washington Square Park in  New York City. A  Women's
Equality Day event will honor Betty  Friedan, Rosa Parks, Coretta Scott King, and
other Veteran Feminists  of America, particularly those who have died within
the past year. I'm  sharing the bill with Margie Adam and Helen Hook. Admission
is  free.
In connection with this NYU event, my new CD  Salute to the Veteran
Feminists, featuring "Rise Up Ye Women," will be released through Amazon.com and Sandy
Rapp.com.