[OutVoice] Making Music! - at URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 08:55:04 CDT 2006

Greetings GLBT recording artists and private music students -
and Happy Dog-Days of August to all!

As we do every year at this time - In the next two weeks we'll be busy
installing new upgrades for URBAN PRODUCTIONS Manhattan-based, queer owned &
operated Recording & Music Creation Studio. These include upgrading to Digital
Performer 5.1 - with new capabilities for surround-sound mixing and improved
music-for-video and film-scoring capabilities. We're also adding a whole range of new
software plug-ins - including the latest effects processors, new basses,
vintage/classic analog synths and MOTU's awesome Symphonic Instrument - which
features all new orchestral and piano keyboard samples.

See a sampling of Urban Productions' artist clients and their projects at:
http://roberturban.com/discography.html

Private instruction with Robert Urban - acoustic guitar, electric guitar,
bass guitar; instrumental soloing & improvisation; songwriting, singing &
performance coaching - see at:
http://roberturban.com/privateinstruction.html

Check out the Urban Productions recording studio in action at:
http://roberturban.com/newrecstudio.html

Looking forward to this fall's many music projects!!

luv -
robert urban - producer/sound engineer/private music teacher
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE