[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" Playlist--08/19

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 09:36:59 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
We'll finish up the month of August with (Mostly) New and New to Me
Releases, and this week we embraced the Club with the incredible Hedda Layne's  new
ep, FEEL THE LOVE: Remixes by Tracy Young. (Find out about Austin's favorite
Diva at _http://www.heddalayne.com_ (http://www.heddalayne.com) .)  I also took
a little swerve from the theme for a personal remembrance: ten  years ago I
was packing up to move from Sonoma, California, back to Austin after  being gone
for a decade. Little did I suspect that, a year later, I'd be asked  if I
wanted to help host a glbt radio show..

So--if you had your radios tuned to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX at 3pm CDT this
Saturday, or if you had your browser linked to the webcast at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org) , here's what you'd have  heard..

HEDDA LAYNE/"Feel The Love (Tracy Young Club Mix)"/Feel the Love: Remixed  by
Tracy Young
BRIAN KENT/"Don't Stop Believin' (Original Club Mix)"/Don't Stop Believin'
Maxi-Single
VONTANNER/"It's Showtime"/Tell the Truth
(the) fundamentalists/"wwJd?!?!"/Exiles from Clubland

KATE & ANNA McGARRIGLE/"Talk To Me Of Mendicino"/Kate & Anna  McGarrigle
RUBEN BUTCHART/"Northern California"/Golden Boy
RUFUS WAINWRIGHT/"California"/Poses

LIZ CLARK/"Who's Your Angel"/Hand on the Stove
EMBER SWIFT/"Bliss"/The Dirty Pulse
ANI DIFRANCO/"78% H2O (live)"/Reprieve: Radio EP

THE DAMSELS/"You Wanna"/Ashes
CARLYN HUTCHINS/"Sweet Young Thing"/Lust Love Lost
SHIMMERPLANET (with LESLEY GORE)/"Siren"/For the one who kills  tomorrow

NEXT WEEK: More new stuff from D.C.Anderson, Tommy Johns, Tony Barre,  Arthur
Loves Plastic..oh, whatever can fit into 60 minutes..
Love, Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: