[OutVoice] LOOKING FOR A FEW POLITICALLY MINDED ARTISTS FOR SHOWCASE IN NASHVILLE TN

freddy at freddyfreeman.com freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Thu Aug 17 09:29:47 CDT 2006

Tennesseans will vote in Nov. on a constitutional ammendment banning same-sex marraige.

I am working with the local Vote No on One Campaign
by putting together a Qnity at 3rd & Lindsley here in Nashville to raise awareness and rally voters right before election day. The event will be Thursday Oct 19th. Please let me know if you are coming through Nashville, or want to. There will be quite a few acts so sets will be short, but it should generate a lot of local publicity, and 3rd and Lindsley is a top notch club.

If you are interested please let me know and send me some links to EPK's, clips, Bios etc.

Freddy Freeman
Singer Songwriter
Founder of Bearapalooza
BREAK THE SILENCE - DEC 06