[OutVoice] Thank you from The Timinator!!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 16 09:19:51 CDT 2006

To friends, fans and family of Rubberlegs, a big THANK YOU!! In just one
week you helped us get halfway to our goal, for the August CD Baby
promotion! We only need to sell another 20 or so "Timinator" CDs, so if you
haven't gotten to order yours yet, please do it at
http://cdbaby.com/rubberlegs2 today. And don't forget to take two minutes
and type in a quick opinion of "The Timinator" once you've listened to it,
at the bottom of the CD Baby page. There's only one review so far - a very
very nice one, but just the one. This is your chance to be "published," and
it doesn't have to be more than a sentence.

My apologies re the Thomas Dolby "40" CD -- I didn't realize it had
permanently sold out. I'll be happy to make you a copy if you like, just ask
me!

Big rubberhug,
Gordon

---------------------------------
Gordon P. Smith
RUBBERLEGS
2006 Outmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
 <http://www.rubberlegs.com/> http://www.rubberlegs.com
 <http://www.rubberlegs.com/> http:// <http://www.myspace.com/rubberlegs>
myspace.com/rubberlegs

The advent of Alt.tronica! Rubberlegs is three musically codependent friends
who collectively crave daily timereleased doses of electro rock with a
punk-slash-experimental edge and quirky fun offbeat pop songs. Originally
described as "the wackiest electronic duo since the Flying Lizards,"
Rubberlegs owes its new musical existence to Outmusic - especially to Carol
Kassel and Corinne Curcio, who spurred Peg and Bun to start honing their
live show in 2001, following two Top 5 hits on MP3.com's New Wave chart.
Their new 2006 release "The Timinator" was nominated for an OUTMUSIC Award,
for "Outstanding New Recording by a Duo or Group." Rubberlegs is BACK to
plug the proletariat with their Kevlar-piercing waveforms.  They won't stop
until the world gets the message:: synthesizers rock hardest of all >-)

Get plugged today ---> (  )