[OutVoice] this week's focus (foci? that sounds dirty..) on "QueerWaves"

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Aug 12 11:01:22 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
This week on "QueerWaves," Kris Landherr will stop by. He's got a new CD,
WILL RASSEL FOR FOOD, and we'll catch up with the latest going-on of this
musician/producer. If that ain't enough, we'll  also focus (see, I got  to use that
word again!) on the new anthology, QUEER NOISES 1961-1978: FROM THE  CLOSET
TO THE CHARTS.
So tune in to "QueerWaves" on 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX at 3pm this  Saturday..or
link to our live webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  if
you're not lucky enough to  live in Austin..
Be there.
Aloha, Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx