[OutVoice] Playlist 08/11/06

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 12:57:49 CDT 2006

WRPI Troy, 91.5 FM, www.wrpi.org
  My Stranger - Arron-Carl - Detrevolution
  Rumi's Song - Cris Williamson - Real Deal
  Thank God Virginia - Brady Earnhart - www.bradyearnhart.com free download
  Fall On Me - Daniel Cartier - Revival
  Be Just Fine - Aiden James - Aiden James
  I Fall Out - Matthew Brookshire - 8 Songs
  The Limit (Dr. Brooks Remix) - Darren - The Limit
  Elizabeth - Catie Curtis - My Shirt Looks Good On You
  Makes You Fall - Susan Souza - Inside and Outside
  Let The Goodness In - Tret Fure - Anytime Anywhere
  So Beautiful - Darren Hayes - So Beautiful (single)
  Take My Hand - Terry Christopher - Take Another Look
  Anthem - Leonard Cohen - The Future
  Stickleback - Al Start - GO
  Fade Away - Dave Montana - Such Things As Love And Pain
  The Rythym of Life - Christian Andreason - The Rythym of Life
  The Underdogs - Jen Foster - Songs From The Underdogs (2006 Outmusic Song of the Year)
  Flow With My Soul - Adam Joseph - How I Seem To Be

  Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon-2pm Eastern