[OutVoice] Rocky Mountain High

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Wed Aug 9 06:11:31 EDT 2006

Greetings ­ for all of you in Denver (or the surrounding area) I will be
performing this Thursday, August 10th at 9pm at the Mercury Café.

I hope you are able to join me on this stop of my Weekends Away Tour.  I
will be joined on stage by the phenomenally talented James Erickson.

Roger Kuhn
With special guest James Erickson
August 10th
9:00pm
Mercury Café
2199 California St
Denver, CO 80205
(303) 294-9258
http://www.mercurycafe.com
Free Admission

Four Winds,

Roger Kuhn

Don¹t forget to donate to Braking the Cycle (I¹m rider #62) to help benefit
the HIV/AIDS services of the GLBT Center for NYC.  For those that have
already donated, many thanks.  Your donation is already helping thousands of
people.
http://brakingthecycle.com/?CID=11

--
let the beauty and the light shine!