[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 8-07-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 21:15:13 CDT 2006

                                                                                                                                      RGIN & Pride Showcase has moved from the Live365 server to a new server Loudcity. To listen you will have to go to http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen thrugh Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

  Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 8-07-06 8-10 PM EST

  Al Start - Waiting For Life
Norine Braun - Crystallize
Vicki Blankenship - Blue On Black
Susan Souza - Inside and Outside
Kinnie Starr feat. Tegan Quin - La Le La La
Sandra Grace - Here Comes The Rain Again
D. C. Anderson - I Am Still
Andrew Suvalsky - This Guy's In Love With You
Janet Villas - God Bless The Child
Tracy Stark - Morning Light
Barton - To Call My Own
Darren - You & I
Levi Kreis - Nothing Can Be Anything
Mike Rickard - Natural
Aggracyst - Hungry
Katastrophe - Man Enough
QBoy - Quarter Life Crisis
Scott Free - Another Day Of The Cruelty
soce, the elemental wizard (feat. DJ Pain) - Not Ready
Saturn - Boy 2 Boy
bell the cat - Two Planets In A Tailspin
Bruce Gabriel - Oh And Remember
Vontanner - Hard
Shimmerplanet - Silence Of Midnight
ist - Here We Go Again
Chimères - L'Identité
EMKLEM - Manque De Sommeil
Anatomie Bousculaire - Butterfly Kill (My Way)
Tony Barre - When The Smoke Clears

  If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group