[OutVoice] Freddy goes "Out on the Deck" this Saturday.

freddy at freddyfreeman.com freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Mon Aug 7 11:06:22 CDT 2006

HI Y'all

I'm performing at a benefit concert for the Robyn Bailey Fund. She was brutally attacked here in Nashville and her and her partner are struggling to keep up with the mountains of medical bills. Out on the Deck is a great Concert series that our community looks forward to every summer. The lineup is fantastic and I am honored to be a part of it. Please come out and join us.

ROBYN BAILEY
BENEFIT CONCERT

OUT ON THE DECK
SATURDAY AUGUST 12, 2006

SCHEDULED TO PERFORM:

Bonnie Baker  Lisa Carver
Tammy Fowler  Freddy Freeman
Jan, Jillian & Vee Lani Nash
Tracy Rice  Cheley Tackett
Tim Toonen  Guests.

854 Bradford Ave (off 8th near Wedgewood)
For more information call (615) 298-1632
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.

$10.00 suggested donation
Cheques can be made payable to:
The Robyn Bailey Fund
Specify Account no. 174491171
First Tennessee Bank, 2315 Gallatin Pike North, Madison, TN  37115

Sound Donated by Bob DeGraw-Mane Event Productions
BYOB - Snacks provided

Freddy Freeman
Singer Songwriter
Founder of Bearapalooza