[OutVoice] Sandy Rapp August Shows

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 01:20:21 CDT 2006

>From SandyRapp.com
On Saturday, August 19, 2006, at 5:30 - 8 PM, I'm   receiving an LIP Award
from Lipstick TV at the Toast Lounge, 70 Union  Square, Somerville, MA. The
event is free and I'll also be singing a  set.

And on Saturday August, 26 from 2 to 4  PM, I'm at the NYU Law School
Auditorium off Washington Square Park in  New York City. A  Women's Equality Day
event will honor Betty  Friedan, Rosa Parks, Coretta Scott King, and other Veteran
Feminists  of America, particularly those who have died within the past year.
 Admission is free.
In connection with this NYU event, my new CD  Salute to the Veteran Feminists
will be released  through Amazon.com and SandyRapp.com. The album includes my
new tune  "Rise Up Ye Women," along with some other tribute songs, old and
new, and a few  lyrical updates.
Meanwhile, do have a look at my August Feature on Gay Guitarists  Worldwide:
_http://www.roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html_
(http://www.roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html)