[OutVoice] Playlist 08/04/04

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 12:57:13 CDT 2006

WRPI, Troy 91.5 FM
  De-Briefing - Tony Barre - Barre Maneuvers

  Stickleback - Al Start- GO

  Dear Mr. President (Featuring the Indigo Girls) - Pink featuring Indigo Girls - I'm Not Dead

  Tula - Karma - Don't Walk Fly

  Any Way You Need Her - Nedra Johnson - Nedra

  Swallowed Whole - Lucas Mire - Forever's Not As Long As It Used To Be

  SOS - Parker House and Theory - Slide Down

  Thank God Virginia (New Mix) - Brady Earnhart - (free download at bradyearnhart.com)

  Love Who You Love - Christian Andreason - The Rhythm of Life

  I See Love - John Deyling - Mission On Earth

  What's Your Name - Roger Kuhn - Proof

  Standing At Your Window - Andy Fraser - Naked..And Finally Free

  Sweet Mistake - Adrianne - Down To This

  Peace - Fruit - The Trio Album (Live At The Chruch)

  Natural - Mike Rickard - Stirred Not Shaken

  Young James Dean - Girlyman - Little Star

  The Underdogs - Jen Foster - Songs from the Underdogs
  Play-list posted after the show at: www.soundoutmusiclive.com

  Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life