[OutVoice] Rapp Tunes at the LIGALY Event Honoring Suffolk County Legislator Jon Cooper (D)

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 22:07:56 CDT 2006

From: SandyRapp.com
For any of you in the Long Island area, on Sunday, April 30 at 1 PM I'll be
singing at the LIGALY (Long Island Gay And Lesbian Youth) event honoring
openly-gay Suffolk County Legislator Jon Cooper (D). LIGALY is at 34 Park  Avenue,
Bay Shore, NY 11706, so come on OUT if your in the area.

I'm also very pleased to say I've received two Outmusic  Award nominations!
I'm tickled pink! And isn't that a gay  color?