[OutVoice] [RJO] Exciting News & Events As Summer / Pride Season Approaches!

RJOrich13 at aol.com RJOrich13 at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 12:22:20 CDT 2006

RJO ARTISTS is preparing for summer and Pride Season with many major events
and exciting news!

Check out the events page at www.rjoartists.com to find out where ARI GOLD,
BRIAN KENT, LIZ CLARK and JULIE LOYD will be performing LIVE this summer!

*******
BRIAN KENT's video for his single "I'm Not Crazy" is in post production...oh
just wait until you see this! We shot the video earlier this month all in one
day (a 20 hour day, that is) and we had some amazing people on board including
director Jorg Fockele of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy and Choreographer
extraordinaire James Harkness, who is currently in Broadway's The Color Purple.
You may even recognize some of our dancers from the Cher's Farewell tour and
Madonna's Drowned World tour! www.brian-kent.com

Weeks after debuting at #1, ARI GOLD's LOVE WILL TAKE OVER video is still in
the TOP 10 on LOGO's The Click List.   Let's keep him there! You can vote
right now online at www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

Also, we got word that Ari Gold The Photobook with special edition Remix CD
is almost sold out! Get your copy now at www.amazon.com, www.arigold.com or
your local bookstore!   You can also still order it from Barnes & Noble!

LIZ CLARK's video for her first single "Who's Your Angel"which is off the
amazing Hand On The Stove CD is done! We will keep you posted on airdates! Liz
heads back on tour through the US and Europe this summer! www.lizclarkmusic.com

*********

RJO ARTISTS will be starting off the Pride Season 2006 by being a part of a
great event for LIGALY...

Friday, June 2nd 2006 Long Island, NY
LIGALY IDOL FINALS
Long Islands GLBT Youth Singing Competition
9pm
34 Park Avenue
Bayshore, NY

Judges Include:
Rich Overton of RJO Artist Relations & Management
Catherine R. Laporte of Catz Music Management
Johnny Rocks of WKTU
Bilal Polson formerly A&R Director of Universal Music

Radio Partner: Radio With A Twist
www.radiowithatwist.com

RJO ARTIST RELATIONS & MANAGEMENT and SASi PUBLIC RELATIONS & ENTERTAINMENT
are handling the media relations for The Outmusic Awards hosted by Alix Olson &
Ari Gold and honoring Junior Vasquez, Tom Wilson Weinberg and Kathy Rieser.
The Awards will take place on Sunday, June 11th at NYC's The Knitting Factory.
Watch out for the official release!

*********
For more information on RJO Artists and Events, email RJOArtists at aol.com.
www.rjoartists.com