[OutVoice] ..this week on "QueerWaves" and other stuff

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 06:06:54 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
This week we'll finish up the Spring Membership drive with what I'd call  one
of our usual "QueerWaves" shows--mostly new releases, a couple of special
pieces, and some surprises brought in by our pal Dennis of KOOP's "Adventures in
 Sound." (He promises the Ethyl Merman disco album..)
So tune in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin Texas around 430pm this Saturday, or check
out our new improved webstreams at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)
 for broadband AND dial up  connections..
And while you're there, why not take a few minutes to answer our listener
survey? If queer music is important to you, let me and the station know. And why
 not put your money where your mouth is and become a KOOP member? Tell them
"QueerWaves" sent you..and sends you..
Love, Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage