[OutVoice] reRe: This is Why I love Outmusic/Outvoice !

Taylor, Christopher chtaylor at med.wayne.edu
Fri Apr 21 11:00:24 CDT 2006

On a semi, sorta, kinda (probably not really) related note-anyone have
any input/know the "law" on co-written songs? If say you've written a
tune with someone are you free to record it-either one of you-as long as
you give the other person co-writing credit/mention AND are you obliged
to pay them a percent of sales of any cd's that contain THAT particular
collaborative song?

chris
(the) fundamentalists
www.soundclick.com/thefundamentalists