[OutVoice] reRe: This is Why I love Outmusic/Outvoice !

Jay Spears jay at jayspears.com
Thu Apr 20 21:18:06 CDT 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 12:24 PM, Dudevoc at aol.com wrote:
>  Now I really want to hear the cover!! -  where can we do  so??

I'm such a tease!  New Album ready in a coupla months, I hope!!!

Jay

Jay Spears
Boy Howdy!
jay at jayspears.com
http://www.jayspears.com

Not since, maybe, Randy Newman, have I heard a body of work so packed
with unique songs. -- MITCH GALLOB, Streeter Music

Los Angeles singer-songwriter Jay Spears is just the kind of troubadour
that the gay world needs. -- JASON ROUSH, Aug 28 BAY WINDOWS, "New
England's Largest Gay & Lesbian Newspaper"

BOY HOWDY is a cheering affirmation of gay love. -- JASON VICTOR
SERINUS (The New York Blade, North Carolina's Q-Notes, The Washington
Blade, The Southern Voice, San Diego Update, The Gay Outlook)