[OutVoice] This is Why I love Outmusic/Outvoice !

Taylor, Christopher chtaylor at med.wayne.edu
Thu Apr 20 12:12:18 CDT 2006

Awesome-glad to know it IS so easy. WE WOULDN'T contact her, were it US,
what if she's not down with it? Then (if you're anything like us) you'd
have that negative feeling/karma over the song and might decide not to
record it @ all-admittedly not everyone worries about these sort of new
agey/esoteric things...

How do you handle the sales of subsequent cd's? If the cd is say $10
(just picking a number @ random) do you have to give her 1/10 of the
sale price?

Chris & Jim
(the) fundamentalists