[OutVoice] This is Why I love Outmusic/Outvoice !

Freddy Freeman freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Thu Apr 20 12:00:12 CDT 2006

Thanks everyone for your advice on licensing "A Case of You"

It's VERY VERY simple through the Harry Fox agency, and will only cost me about $63
I agree that it should all be done legitimatley, I am just glad it turned out to be so easy and affordable.
Now Joni can get her 20 bucks out of it and buy a couple more packs of American Spirits !
and I have a beautiful interpretation of one of my favorite songs for my album.
Thanks again everyone. Asking my peers made what could have been very complicated, very easy !

(although this covers me legally, does anyone think I should try to notify Joni directly and get her blessing, because I have heard that some artists are not fond of compulsory liscence)

See Y'all in NY in June for the OMAS !

Freddy Freeman
**2006 Outmusician of the Year Award Nominee**
Winner of the Stonewall Society 2005 Genre Award for "Steam"
Promoter of Bearapalooza - a Celebration of Fur in Music
615 -366 - 0145
www.freddyfreeman.com