[OutVoice] CD Release Party This Saturday

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Wed Apr 19 05:25:51 CDT 2006

Greetings ­ please join me on Saturday, April 22nd to celebrate the release
of my new CD Proof.  Joining me onstage will be the immensely talented
Robert Urban and one of the most gifted vocalists I know, James Erickson.

Roger Kuhn
With special guests Robert Urban and James Erickson
Proof release party
7:00pm ­ Sharp
Rockwood Music Hall
196 Allen St. (btwn. Stanton and Houston)
NYC, NY
Free Admission
http://www.worldofrogerkuhn.com
http://www.rockwoodmusichall.com

**If you can, try to come around 6:30 to catch a drink and say hello before
the show.  The bar has limited seating so I also suggest getting there early
if you¹d like a seat (otherwise you¹ll just have to dance!).

Thanks in advance to Robert Urban, James Erickson, Patrick Tafoya, Ian
Christiansen and Jeffrey Bonacci who helped me with this project.  I¹m so
proud of the work we¹ve done together.

Four Winds,

Roger Kuhn

³... a vocal masterpiece which is a perfect showcase for Roger Kuhn's
majestic vocal qualities.²
Len Rogers ­ Stonewall Society
http://stonewallsociety.com/GLBTArtists/rogerkuhnwingent.htm
--