[OutVoice] (no subject)

cagetaylor at aol.com cagetaylor at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 13:16:55 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
It was so much fun last year, how can I resist another "QueerWaves Big
Jesus Show: the Second Coming." We'll mix blasphemy and reverence,
doubt and worship, as we try to answer that question: How the heck did
bunnies and eggs come together? It's stuff you'll only hear on
"QueerWaves" and 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX this Saturday at 430pm CDT. Tune
us in or try out our new IMPROVED webstreams for Broadband OR Dial-Up
connections at http://www.koop.org.

Speaking of which--this is the second week of our Spring Membership
Drive, and the station sure could use a little financial love from you.
I'd be thrilled and honored if you could call up the station and pledge
during my show. Or you can go to our website and join--just tell them
"QueerWaves" sent ya..
Love, Taylor

 "QueerWaves"
 Taylor Cage, host and producer
 Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm Central Time
 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
 Pledge lines: 1-888-917-KOOP
or 512-472-5667 (KOOP)
 Links to live webstream,playlists, and more
 @ http://www.koop.org