[OutVoice] Backing Band Needed for Bearapalooza.

Freddy Freeman freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Fri Apr 14 09:29:39 CDT 2006

Hi everyone, I am looking to put together a backing band for myself,
Michael West and possibly a couple of songs for Yolanda for
Bearapalooza. I dont have the budget to really pay, but if someone
really needed expenses covered, it is negotiable. I will work with
the right people and pay what I can. It's a great gig at a great
venue in Nashville called 3rd and Lindsley. If any of you know
anyone in the Nashville area who might be interested in joining us,
I would appreciate any leads you could offer. I am looking for a
drummer, bass player and electric guitarist, and possibly keyboards.
I would also be happy to add harmonica, mandolin or fiddle if there
is anyone that plays them. The club has all the equipment except
guitar & bass amps, and keyboards. I can rent them if needed. They
have drums, mics, DI's, monitors etc. I would need the players to
learn the songs from recordings and be available for a few
rehearsals in June and July. I have a preference for gay musicians,
in the bear community is even better, but its not a requirement.

Bearapalooza Nashville
SATURDAY JULY 22nd
3rd and Lindsley
818 3rd Avenue South
12 - 6 pm
Part of Music City Bears' Bear Jam 2006 - Country Carnival
(This event is included for Bear Jam atendees but is open to the
public for a $10 cover charge)
www.bearapalooza.com

Featuring:
Kendall - Yolanda - Elijah Black - Ron Morris
Max Christopher - Shannon Grady - Matthew Temple - Michael West -
Freddy Freeman
with your host Bobaloo
special guests - Kris Landherr and Troy Lambert of Fagapalooza

Freddy Freeman
Winner of the Stonewall Society 2005 Genre Award for "Steam"
2004 Outmusician of the Year Award Nominee
Promoter of Bearapalooza - a Celebration of Fur in Music
615 -366 - 0145
www.freddyfreeman.com