[OutVoice] LGBT Rock Musicians' Networking Club - 300 Strong!

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Fri Apr 14 09:01:58 CDT 2006

Hey OutVoices!
    Just wanted to celebrate with you our 300th member at YAHOO! club
gayrockmusiciansclub and remind you that we are truly fulfilling our
mandate to link up out musicians, tours, studios, promoters and
producers.  We also help with accessing out media when on the road, post
notices of calls for performers and provide a global market for your
CD's and tours. We're a really active club of amateurs, semi-pros and
professional musicians, and you can read all about us in the
"description" on our homepage.
We're at: