[OutVoice] HoustonBernard APRIL Luv List ~ NYC, LA, Texas....NEW VIDEO.....WhoresHaveMoreFun !!

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 14:53:08 CDT 2006

Greetingz Amigos ~

     Its HoustonBernard, ElectroTrash Performance Artist..  DeeJay Drrty Unkle !!

SEE ME
www.myspace.com/Houston_Bernard

I just got back from an upstate NY tour. Buffalo, Rochester, Trenton, Philly, NYC.
and next is :    NYC, Los Angeles, Texas, and more...

If you are in NYC April 14-16th make sure u check out the Queer Media Festivities, www.punkmouse.com

WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !! T-shirts
are selling like Johnny Hotcakes so let me know if U want one before they are gone.
Im doing signed CD and T shirt for $30...that includes shipping.

NEW VIDEO for 'SAY GOODBYE feat. Raistalla ( Kaz Gamble Remix)'
Directed by Robert Gaston from Lil coals Big Pictures is
being released only to friends that request it.

 	Daisy Spurs Rock !!  check 'em
	www.myspace.com/Daisyspurs

	RAISTALLA's Trax  www.Raistalla.com
	www.myspace.com/raistallamusic
	NEW ALBUM coming very soon...

	xOx
	HB

CONTENTS

1.    Next Show dates  { mark ur calendar }

2.    Recent Press for HB - ( A Cover in Boston)

3.     My Music / 'WhoresHaveMoreFun'--- TEE-Shirts

4.     Myspace.com profile

5.     Advocate Magz Top 10 Indie Albums of 2005 ( digital outlet listing )

6.     My CD ‘Whores Have More Fun’ is Available at these stores

7.     Booking HB??

8.    Thestripteasers.com

9.    Shouts

~~ ONE ~~

Show Dates

{ Mark Ur Calendar.....!! }
NYC Queer Media Festival April 14th-16th
Fri April 14th
 with The Daisy Spurs (Bill Coleman) as a dancer
 @ Pier 63 (see attached flyer)

Sat April 15th
I perform at XL around 9pm...
its early for all those attending the seminars all day.
then there is an after party (see attached flyer)

LOS ANGELES April 19th-29th.

Thursday April 20th, 2006  CD release party WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !!
Diskotec @ Sportmens Lodge
12833 Venturea Blvd.
Studio city, Ca  ( LA )
Spinning Electro Acid Haus, Italotronique and Dancepunk
w/ Special Guest Dj Barry Weaver
show at 11pm

Thursday April 27th, 2006
Choices
740 East Broadway,
(At Alamitos) in Long Beach, CA
www.choiceslb.com
10pm

 " TEXAS BAREBACK TOUR 2000 and Dix !! "  May 2nd-10th

May 4th San Antonio @ Sanctuary
May 5th Corpus Christie @  www.texashouseofrock.com with THE JINX
May 6th Houston ( Tentative still for Rich's )
May 8th Denton @ Rubber Gloves
May 7th or 9th Dallas ( STILL TRYING !! help !! )
May 10th Austin @ Beerland with the Tuna Helpers
_BACK TO NYC_
May 11th Im DJing at THUNDERKUNT thursdays downstairs of Nest 215 W 28th st. btw. 7th/8th ave. 1am
May 12th Performing a song at Area 10018 @ Club Shelter, NYC
May 13th Video Release Party in NYC at the NEW Boys Room,

*Alaska - Late May still talking to some friends in Alaska who want me there to warm them up.
So get it together Mad Myrna !! I wanna show u how whores have more fun.

~~TWO~~

Boston PRESS

Cover of InNewsWeekly
http://www.innewsweekly.com/innews/?class_code=Cu&article_code=1316

Baywindows
http://baywindows.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=008EC9FBCFF24AD18614290016BE1303&nm=Current+Issue&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=D334D72C944344FE9D82CCD4C7C7CA39

Edgeboston.com
http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ci=108&ch=nightlife&sc=barsandclubs&sc2=events&id=224092&PHPSESSID=e878f66355a7bd5877b6744439cc615a

~~THREE ~~

 Music / T-Shirts/ Online Community

WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !! the HB Album~
www.cdbaby.com/cd/HoustonBernard

NEW TRACK blowing up in Europe
called 'Special Kick' with Nad Mika from Germany.
its available on Itunes,
www.nadmika.com

===================================

T-Shirts Available  “Whores Have More Fun”

::CLICK the  LINK TO SEE THE DESIGN::

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=55632&imageID=143314119&Mytoken=20050802062237

 Made by Will? From Willpowergraphics.com  Amazing artist
.
Limited supply so contact me ASAP

COMING by the end of time...

 WhoresHaveMoreFun.com Online Community

 ~~FOUR~~

Visit me on MYSPACE.COM
 www.myspace.com/Houston_Bernard

ok, so I got like 4 pics this week deleted from MS and none of them were nudes...explain that one to me.

AIM and Yahoo Mssngr~  HoustonBernard

~~~ FIVE ~~~

 Advocate Magz  HB's   TOP 10 Indie Album 2005

WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !!
www.cdbaby.com/cd/houstonbernard

also available as digital downloads on I tunes and 35 other sites

DIGITAL SITES listed below

MusicNet
MSN Music
Apple iTunes
MusicNow
Chondo
PassAlong
Bitmunk
Ruckus
American Idol Underground
MP3tunes
DigitalKiosk
Liquid Digital Media
NextRadio
Tradebit
Rhapsody
PayPlay
NetMusic
AudioLunchbox
BuyMusic
WrapFactory
Emusic
Iriver Media Online
GroupieTunes
Interia
Puretracks
MP3-Extension
MusicIsHere
MOD Systems
Destra
Choice Records
Inprodicon
Sony Connect
Arvato
Daiki (Music Online Corp)
LoudEye
YooPeDoo

~~SIX ~~

 U  c a n   p I c k   u p   m y   C D   I n   t h e s e   c I t I e s

LOS ANGELES

Amoeba in Hollywood

WORCESTER, MA

and Jellys CD’s on Park ave. near Elm Park.

FT. LAUDERDALE..

F e t I s h   F a c t o r y
855 E. Oakland Park Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334
954-563-5777
fetish-factory.com
Store Hours: Monday - Saturday: 11am-9pm Sunday: 12pm-6pm

Rochester

Outlandish videos and Gifts, leather store too
274 goodman st.
Rochester, NY 14607

~~SEVEN ~~

Booking HB to Perform or DeeJay ??

Booking through DOm DOuglas Entertainment
DomDouglasEnt at yahoo.com

~~Eight~~~

www.Thestripteasers.com

A Burlesque, comedy performance Talent pool

CHECK THEM OUT !!

~~NINE~~

 SHOUTS !!

ALL MY friends at

12th air and in Philly
Millhill basement in Trenton
Pride Alliance at Buffalo State College
The Stripteasers
The Bugjar in Rochester
Muthers in Rochester
Lil Coals Big pictures
Jeff and Kurfew Ent.
Andrew and Ee'ah
Captain Awesome
Merdith from Denton
Josh the promohomo from Denton
Seanerexia from Houston

and so many more who have been werkin with me...thanx so much....

*
xOx

 U are severely loved
.